Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!...and a fond farewell!

Well starting off 2015 with some happy and some sadness.   As of the 1st my term with Tiddly Inks Stamps ended....but hopefully I will have the chance to go back  someday. ( There is a Design Team call on right now....hint hint....) .  Christy and the entire Design Team were amazing! They treated me like family and were so suportive and inspiring I can not express in words how much I love these ladies!


Now I have created something special to mark the occasion but since I don't want Christy to see it before it arrive I will have to wait for a later time to share it with you.

In the meantime though I am also excited to announce that I was approached to be a member of the Chi Chi Memories Design Team so you will be seeing my work just as often .  I can't wait to show you what I have been creating . Mark your calenders for Monday Jan. 5th !!  But in the meantime make sure you check out the Chi Chi Memories store and blog to see all the wonderful creations and get prepared to craft along with us!



In the meantime since I can not show you quite yet what I have been creating for Chi Chi Memories I though I would show you one of the cards I made on New Years Eve.

I love La La Land stamps  


( I gifted my self a club subscription for Christmas..Kids and hubby forgot me so what else is a girl to do...lol)  but I have been so busy I have not had a chance to play with them. So here is my take on Bumble Bee Marci  I grabbed her in digital format but she is available in both.


The papers used are from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection and the Prima Marketing Princess Collection.  The Cardstock for mounting is BoBunny Vintage Double Dot in Chocolate. I chose to leave off the sentiment for now as I am unsure what it will be used for at this point. But I will added in the small "Secret Garden" to the left of Marci. 


Embellishments used are K and Company  3 Dimensional layered stickers ( they are about 10 years old so not sure you could find them anymore).   The buttons, "Sweet" and metal bee are from my random bling stash. The flower ribbon is Tim Holtz and the lace, pearl string,  and cheesecloth are from my scraps bin.  The trim in the interior of the card is Prima and the stickers are K and Company, Everything has been accented with Star Dust Stickles by Ranger.




Marci is colored using Copics:
 Skin: E000, E00,E04, E11,  E21, R20, RV21, RV55
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E79, C5
Dress/Shoes: C3, C5, V20, V22, V25, BV23, BV25, BV29, C10
Wings: BGO1, BG10, BG15, C5
Flowers: V01, V06, V09, YG11, YG06, YG09

I hope you enjoy my card and I look forward to sharing more with you in 2015!






1 comment: