Friday, December 19, 2014

Card Swap time!!!!!!!!

Ok so this Fab Friday is a card I made for a swap using one of my favorite Tiddly Inks Images .... Skater Wryn!!!


Now I am not going to tell you which swap or  who it is for because SHE has not received it yet!!!! Canada Post and I are  in a love hate relationship this Christmas...... I am hoping it makes it across the border to its final destination along with the goodies I sent!






So until it gets there I am keeping hush on the inside of the card and the goodies just in case she happens to  stumble across this!!!



The papers used for the card are from the MME Joyous  paper pad, and they are mated on Bazzil Chocolate brown cardstock.  The Sentiment is from Stampin Up. The BLing is from the Dollar Store with the exception of the small rhinestones which are by Hot Fix.


Wryn was printed on Cryogen White Cardstock by Curious Mettalics using my Kodak Inkjet Printer.  She is colored with Copic Sketch Markers.

Colors used: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, C0, C1, C3, C6, C8, C10, 100,  G40, G43, G21, G46, R14, R17, R46, R89




 Anyway I hope you have enjoyed my card....and who knows maybe its you who is getting it!!  Make sure you head over to the Tiddly Inks Blog and check out the other amazing Design Team Creations!!!

1 comment: