Friday, December 5, 2014

Fab Friday time again......time sure does fly around here!!!

Quick post from me to day as I have been running around like a headless chicken trying to finish up  school Christmas projects as well as my other crafty commitments.  I will  take this Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks to give you a quick introduction to  2 great cards with more details to come this weekend.



First up  the darling Greeting Fairy in a simple CAS card featuring BoBunny Avalance paper and sentiment from Stampin Up  ...I believe. 


Next up from the New Release collection is a wonderful creation  using Happy Baa Day to Ewe built by my daughter Serena. I colored the sheep but she knowing how busy I was decided to make the card for me !!!!!  She even added in sparkly swirls for dimension!!!







Please head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog to check out the rest of the New Releases and the amazing new creations by the Tiddly Ink Design Team!! And check back soon for more details on these sweet creations!1

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! And yours isn't half bad either. ;-)

    J/K. Your card is gorgeous. The sentiment is wonderful and the background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete