Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ohhhh Fingers , toes ..and everything crossed.......




So as you know my Design Team term ended January 1st with Tiddly Inks Stamps....and I was heartbroken to leave....even my little girl was upset!  This hands down has been the best team I have worked on! So many supportive and talented ladies... I hope I shall forever call friends! Headed by the amazing designer and owner Christy who has been amazing... she even made my little girl a design team member!!!!  I miss it SO MUCH  ...and guess what ...Christy is having another Design Team call!!! Woooohoooo!!!  Now I know chances are slim as there are so many talented creators out there but I just had to try.   



So I decided since she already knows I can make cards using her wonderful images  I wanted the make something different. So after much though and consultation .... even making a couple cards just in case it felt "right" I came up with this. Back to my scrapbooking roots and this adorable layout featuring my darling girl and her  on of her favorite Tiddly Inks Image  Purfect Birthday- Wryn.
Wryn is colored with Copics and printed on Cryogen White Curious Mettalics Paper.
Colors used are :

Skin: E000,E00,E04,E11,E21,R20
Hair: E95, E97, E99, E79
Clothes/Balloons: YG06, C3, C5, C9, BG01, BG10, BG15, BG49, 
R12, R14, R17, Y32, Y35, Y38,



The background paper is Prima Princess Collection.  The frame is from Prima and the larger letters are American Crafts Thickers. The other items are  from my "leftovers bin"  but are from Basic Grey Prima, Pink Paislee, Kaisercraft, etc.  The majority are older so may not be available to purchase now but if there is something specific you want to know about please comment and I will do my best to track it down for you. :) 




 I hope you have enjoyed my creation and I encourage all of you to head over to the Design Team Call and check out all the other amazing creations that have been entered. Then  why don't you head on over to the shop grab yourself a stamp and enter yourself!!! NO matter how good you think you are I encourage you to try out... we love seeing your creations.



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant page ... I love that you have made something different and use your digi images for scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, i wish you luck on getting a DT spot back. So many talents out there but your work is something special xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. I really hope you get back on the DT as you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy!! Congratulations on being selected for another term on the Tiddly Inks DT!! So excited for you! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects soon. xx Jen H. (www.haystackcards.com)

    ReplyDelete