Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Oh my goodness it's to much wonderfulness to stand!!!!!!!!

Hello again my Tiddly Inks friends... it's Tuesday so time for another wonderful challenge from Tiddly Inks Stamps!  PLUS some extra surprises!!!!!!!


First off this weeks challenge was Springs in... for some reason this makes me think of bunnies ...and hopping.  Maybe its the sleep deprivation but my head didn't just go to the traditional bright colors and flowers...at first. But this is what I love about Tiddly Inks Challenges its your interpretation of the theme and we love to see what everyone is coming up with!!!

So here is my card ... it's a little different for me in the fact I combined 2 different Wryn Stamps to create it.  I used the Clear Version Stamp set of Somebunny in order to get the adorable little rabbits...and Wryns "ears" and I used Wryn- Hopping by Digital stamp for the main Wryn image.

I think it turned out great and will add it to my pile of cards for my mother ..especially since it has 4 little bunnies one for each of my kids.

The paper used is from the Prima Epiphany Collection and the flowers and Sequin trim are also Prima.  The Sequin trim is a new favorite of mine from Frank Garcia collection for Prima.  The lace is a scrap from my lace box and the metal flowers are from Kaisercraft.  The sticky letter sentiment is from My little Shoe Box.


Wryn and her furry friends are of course colored in copics. Colors used are: E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, C1, C0, C3, C4, C7, C9, C10, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08 BV29, BG000, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, YG01, YG06, YG09


I hope you enjoyed thos card as much as I enjoyed making it. Now on to the other wonderfulness!!!!!


1. There is another DT call for Tiddly Inks. Click here for more info and to apply!

2. There are tons of new Images coming ... here are a few of my favorites that are already in store for purchase.








3. There is a Tuesday Freebie!!!!!!!!!!!  Click here for more details!!



Make sure you head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog to participate in the New Challenge and to grab yourself some of these amazing new images !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment