Friday, April 10, 2015

It's another Fab Friday!!!!

Welcome back it is a beautiful Fab Friday here.....the snow is gone and its sunny and warm! Anyone who knows Northern Alberta knows this is a miracle occurrence for a April 10th.

Today will be a quick post as I am busy trying to catch up on everything that fell to the sidelines while I have been ill.

The card features the wonderful  Tiddly Inks Wryn-Skater Girl colored with copics on Cryogen White Card stock by Curious Metallic. The background paper used is from the Kaiser Craft Lavender Haze 6 inch paper pad and plain white cardstock..  I kept the card simple using only a distress tool for the edging and a few rhinestones in the corners.


  A trick to get that rich distressed edge look as I have is to mount each layer on card stock before using your tool it will add the thickness needed to keep the paper from over tearing.


I hope you have enjoyed this card..make sure you check out the Tiddly Inks Blog and the wonderful creations the rest of our amazing DT have created this week. I will see you Tuesday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment