Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Just Hanging Around.....

So this week at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is a Sketch!!!! I love a sketch...and here it is .....
Now I could have easily done my traditional card..but wanted to change it up a bit and support all my scrapbookers out there. So here is my take on the card a page featuring DCWV papers , Prima flowers /trim , FabScraps metal embellishments , American Crafts Thickers and  the most important embellishments..... Wryn Hanging around!!!!!

Wryn is colored on Cryogen White Curious Metalics Paper using Copic Sketch Markers. 


Colors used : 
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E18, E13, E15, E31, E33, E35, E99, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, BG10, BG34, BG15
I hope you have enjoyed my whimsical take on this weeks sketch challenge. Please come  and play along with us on the Tiddly inks Challenge Blog we love to see your projects!!!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. So cool that you did a layout, it's awesome! Such wonderful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! The picture and the image are so perfect together. :)

    ReplyDelete