Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lest we forget.....

This Tuesday's post for Tiddly Inks is about Honoring and Remembering. For me there was no question what card I was making, or what image I was using. Today's card features Poppylicious and is a card for my daughter who is blessed to be born on this important day. Every birthday since she was small we remind her of the importance of this day and the sacrifices that have been  made and are still made so that she could be here, and be free to celebrate and choose her own destiny.



She is printed on Crygoen White  paper by Curious Metallics using my Kodak Printer.  The printed paper used is from the Joyous collection by Minds Mind Eye. The text is printed on some leftover Bobunny Enchanted Garden paper, then mounted on Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock in Black Soot.  The Red Glitter text our Thickers letter stickers in Reindeer. The image is colored using Copics.

Copics Used: 
E000,E00, E04, E11, E21, E33, E35, E74, 
YR00, YR20, R35, R37, R89, C8, C10


I hope you enjoy this card and please take the time to remember and honor all of those who deserve to be honored today. 

Please check out the other creations of Remembrance and Honor on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card (even with the spelling mistake ;-) ). I really like how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love what you did with the sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete