Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Are you ready for this treat....first you have to deal with the TRICK!!!!

So the trick this time around at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog  is that you must not use the Traditional Halloween Combo of Orange and Black. So I choose to take my inspiration from my paper. I used an older Halloween Stack by DCWV which fortunately  for me had some non traditional color combos.  So for this challenge I went with purple green and orange, and I wanted a simpler card something that would allow the focus to be on the Tiddly Ink Image.  I searched the Tiddly Ink Site and when I found this image in the Sugar and Spice Set  and knew exactly what to do. I modeled her after the Monster High Dolls that seem to have invaded my house.  



She is colored with Copic Markers and accented with Stickles glitter glue.  The papers are all from the Halloween DCWV stack, except for the white dotted cards stock (unknown make).  The accents are glitter covered dots and rainbow twine yarn. The saying is a cut up border phrase from one of the pages in the stack.  


Copics: C00, C02, C04, R20, R46, V01, V04, V06, V09, YG00, YG03, YG06, G07, YR04, YR07, YR68, C5

Stickles: Firefly, Orange Peel, Crystal, Purple



I  hope you have enjoyed this creation and that you hop on over to the Tiddly Ink Challenge Blog to play along yourself and see the other amazing Design Team Creations!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I especially love the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple hair and green skin combo! Fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete